1. College degree or above, major in marketing preferred;
2.Four years or above experience in property investment promotion and leasing;
3. Good communication skills in Bahasa and Chinese, familiar with commercial real estate operation and project leasing process, rich knowledge of business planning;
4. Good business negotiation skills, communication skills and business development ability, rich customer resources are preferred.
1. Assist to the general manager for making work plans, and completed business planning, and the implementation of promotional activities;
2. Lead the team to conduct marketing research, grasp the market development, and timely propose investment policies and contingency measures to the company;
3. Supervised the smooth implementation of the investment promotion plan, tracked and contacted customers and merchants, and completed the investment promotion and leasing tasks assigned by the company;
4. Assist the general manager to develop and manage the archives of the tenants, analyze customers’ needs, and maintain good relations with customers, and seek opportunities to develop other new businesses;
5. Coordinated the relationship with other departments, and carried out performance assessment and other work for merchants;
6. Other tasks assigned by leaders.