Legal Regulatory Officer
Indonesia Stock Exchange
- Bachelor degree in Law/ Administrative Law.
- Minimum 1 year experience in related fields.
- Having strong analytical thinking & initiatives.
- Having knowledge about Capital Market Law.
- Having excellent written and oral communication skills
Application commonly reviewed within 2 weeks. Yet, due to abundant application received, we can only notify shortlisted candidates. We are sorry for this inconvenience.
As a Legal Regulatory officer, you will be responsible for analyzing and reviewing stock exchange regulations in Capital Market. You will be supporting business unit to develop various stock exchange regulation based on business needs that align with the current valid Stock Exchange & Capital Market regulations.
Medical, Education Support, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Spectacles