- Graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 4-5 years with Accounting or Finance related experience required
- Ability to plan and execute training related to accounting/finance
- Fluent speaking and writing skills in English and Mandarin Speaker
Tanggung Jawab :
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide financial expertise in determining key drivers of operations through consistent monitoring of performance analyses, identifying and interpreting variances and trends.
- Develop financial models and business analyses to support and evaluate strategic initiatives and maintain the company’s budgeting tools.
- Undertake forecasts through continuing interface with related business segments in the organization and provide sound advice in areas needing performance improvement.
- Manage finance and accounting services to ensure accurate and timely generation of financial reports and comply with regulatory requirements, including Profit and Loss, Balance sheet, Cash Flow Statement, Treasury, Interface with Internal and external auditors, and Tax Compliance.
- Ability to provide significant contribution in the creation of the organization’s financial management strategies, priorities and programs.
- Monitors and prepares the target sales report.
- Proven professional maturity, integrity, leadership ability and energy to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Resolution of all operational issues, problems and concerns that may be encountered through coordination with other personnel, other departments, and superiors, as may be necessary.
- Handel Tax Calculation, Account Receivable, Finance Internal Audit and Quarterly Finance Report
- A generalist experience in other functional areas including general and cost accounting.
Fungsi Kerja :
Jenjang Karir :
Bachelor Degree - S1
Jenis Kelamin :
Pengalaman Kerja :
Senior Staff/ Supervisor / Coordinator / Team Lead