• Min Diploma any field
• Min 4 years in Project Sales
• Experience is construction / building material / engineering / manufacturing
• Good in English
• Required Skill(s): Brand development, Marketing, Product Knowledge and Benchmarking
• Preferably Supervisor/ Coordinator specialized in Project Sales
• Placement in Jakarta
Tanggung Jawab :
• Influencer Management, involves regular interaction with the purchase/ builder/ contractor in your geography, and supervising servicing and Delivery across influencers.
• Interacting with Large Identified set of contractors, build a working relationship with them. Present and implement different promotions/ scheme for this set.
• Work with selected identified set of Dealers involved in the Large B2B dealings. Build relationship through Demand generation and regular service and grievance handling.
• To achieve targeted sales value-Volume in your Area through the B2B direct sales into Builders/ Contractors/ Building Management/other business decision makers.
• Control over all collection from the site, ensure that risk at a site is minimized and regular collection happens from the builders/ contractors.
Tentang Kami :
Asian Paints is India``s largest paint company and Asia``s third largest paint company, with a turnover of 2 billion USD. The group has an enviable reputation in the corporate world for professionalism, fast track growth, and building shareholder equity. Asian Paints operates in 19 countries and has 26 paint manufacturing facilities in the world servicing consumers in over 65 countries. Besides Asian Paints, the group operates around the world through its subsidiaries Berger International Limited, Apco Coatings, SCIB Paints, Taubmans and Kadisco.
Asian Paints was included in Forbes Asia``s ``Fab 50`` list of Companies in Asia Pacific in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014. Forbes Global magazine USA ranked Asian Paints among the ``200 Best Small Companies in the World`` for 2002 and 2003 and presented the ``Best under a Billion`` award, to the company. Asian Paints is the only paint company in the world to receive this recognition. Forbes has also ranked Asian Paints among the ``Best under a Billion companies in Asia`` in 2005, 2006 and 2007. http://www.asianpaints.com
Alasan bergabung di perusahaan Kami :
Asian Paints provides a rich environment that encourages employees to learn, explore and contribute. With diverse opportunities in various functions & disciplines Asian Paints gives you the platform which stands to provide you not only functional expertise, but also an insight into cross functional collaboration.
A culture where merit is rewarded, openness is fostered and individual opinion is respected. Learning
Learning is an integral part of the culture at Asian Paints. Here we believe that learning is best achieved by observation, experimentation and reflection. We follow the 70:20:10 rule of learning: 70% of learning happens on the job, 20% of learning happens through observation and interactions with our colleagues, 10% of learning happens in classrooms with instruction-led interventions. Hence all our learning initiatives incorporate all these elements of learning. Performance
At Asian Paints we thrive to advocate a performance oriented culture in the organization. An individual learns tremendously from a highly competent set of professional peers and grows in the organization. An unbiased Performance Focused Management System ensures that one is appropriately recognized and rewarded for his/her consistent performance, result orientation and contribution. Rewards
The key elements of the Compensation Philosophy at Asian Paints are based on its commitment to fairness in compensation, transparency and in communication. Asian Paints`` compensation is benchmarked regularly with external market towards a competitive reward structure. At the same time, it believes in strong internal equity and thereby practices effective compensation and benefit policies for employees.
Fungsi Kerja :
Jenjang Karir :
• Staf Senior
• Apa saja
Jenis Kelamin :
Pengalaman Kerja :